sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

WHY I LOOK LIKE THIS?

I look like my parents because there is something called ADN. The ADN is like a chip that contains all our information for example: the ADN wants that I have the same hair of my father so the chromosomes fight for know who the dominant is, and like that I have my own body thanks to the chromosomes. Some times I had maybe the hair of my own and that is normal.
Mother: my mom is called Zully Moreno and I get the eyes of she the shape and the colour that it was brown because she’s chromosome was the dominant and also I get the type of hair of she warp.
Father: I get many things from my father his name is Edwin William, I get the black hair, the shape of his face, the high, ears and nose, feet shape, mouths shape, feelings like: happiness, sadness, angry and scaring. Also the brows, lashes, because the chromosomes from my father where stronger or were the dominants than the chromosomes of my mother my father wins.

2 comentarios:

  1. Edwin, this is a better reflection... Very complete I think, but there are many mistakes: get: got? what is warp? she´s chromose: her chromosome... etc

    ResponderEliminar