domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

my plant (mr.bean)


my plant

at school we started a cool and new science proyect growing a plant as a home work we had to bring a seed , a transparent recipient next day we started this proyect we went to a near tree to take some soil becausse is guaranteed for a good growing of the plant and plant the seed

ingredients needed for growing a plant
.water
.sun
.care

1 st day the plant starts geting comftable in the soil

2 nd day the plant starts geting out of the seed

3 d day I started to see some roots

4 th day the first signs of life , a litle plant

5 th day the second plant give signs of life

6 st day bowth of the plant starts get biger each day

7 th day the plants get the actual size

obserbations : one of my plants starts growing first thats why one is biger than the other one other thing I see in my plants is that one insect or animal is eating and biting the leaves and its making them see ugly and I am tryng to find out what it is but I dont find the answer

obserbations : one of my plants starts growing first thats why one is biger than the other one other thing I see in my plants is that one insect or animal is eating and biting the leaves and its making them see ugly and I am tryng to find out what it is but I dont find the answer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario