sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Mi plant (Alfonso)

On January 14th, I started to create a new life; I brought some seeds and a transparent recipient, a plant to grow needs water nice soil, and the most important thing: love. When the plant is out of the seed, needs sun to continue grow in a correctly way.

A plant was those parts:

· Roots: Are super important in the plant, here the water and nice nutrients are absorbed to the plant work nicely.

· Stem: Is needed to maintain standing the plant and to lead the nutrients to the leaf.

· Leaf: They take the carbon dioxide and transform it into oxygen.

· Flower: Sometimes the plant have it, this has the reproductive system (male and female).

Was a nice experience because I learnt that every life has an important function and is special to the world works as the way that everyone needs. Those plants are needed to complete the life cycles that is necessary to do.

At the beginning, I put 2 seeds in the recipe, but miraculously I saw that were 3, unfortunately 2 of them dead, I was so sad and worried because those plants received a lot of water and love, then, I don’t know how, another seed was opening and was different to the other plants, was stronger.

I saw some plants that haven’t grow, maybe was because:

· The owner didn’t give them enough water.

· The owner gave them a lot of water and they dead.

· Was a bad seed.

· That was a bad soil.

· The seeds were so stuck and they couldn’t grow.

This plant was a good example of what a life cycle is, also that our life is important and contributes in the life of the other species. This unit: the summative, the articles that are in the blog, helped me to now, understand and respect as the world is, is beautiful, is fascinating, I want to all my enduring understandings stay in my heart and my heart to transmit them generation to generation.

The world is our house, conserve it and the species who live there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario