sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

! my plant - ºº crispeta junior ºº !




My plant is call ºº crispeta junior ºº

The 1 first steps we did was having some seeds, we went to the park and we have a plastic container and we have to put some soil there, then we were taking the soil from there and we found some worms, we have to put allot of soil but not exactly to the top but in the mettle, in the mettle we put the seeds and we cover the seeds whit more soil.

Every time that happens something to the plant we need to rite in the journal

All the dais I wheat there was nothing in my plant so I thing that my plant die, all the dais I put water, one day I come to the classroom and my plant have a grass so I was very happy.

The other days I go to the classroom and I so my plant every time was bigger, one day that I come to school my plant was very big she had one rot of the bean I plant , so I pot allot of water because I want my plant to grow.

Then of a time my plant was very big so I am very happy because I know that I can take care about plants and that makes me happy.

One day I go to the classroom and my plant all ready was big, my plant is like 30 cm long I am very happy.

I thing that to take care about a plant you need: sun, soil, water, love and care

I taught who to take care about a plant and I know that in a future when are going to needed to plant a tree.

I am very happy because I know that if in a future all humans are going to plant a tree we are going to be Vetter because we are going to breathing beater.

When we plant a tree the tree help us to helps retain soil so there are not landslides

And the trees prevent or reduce soil erosion and water pollution

Well – managed forest are a sustainable source of wood.

I LOVE MY PLANT!

4 comentarios:

  1. vale me gusta el texto pero tienes unos errores de ortografia, pero esta bueno

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gracias salo ya los boy a correjir :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. mettle??? rite??? dais???

    u thing? tu cosa????

    Things like that make me think u have to correct it...! pleaseeee

    ResponderEliminar
  4. vale there are many mistakes!!!

    but I´m surprised how crispeta junior is growing more and more, is aweasome!!!

    ResponderEliminar