domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?




When my father's sperm that have 23 chromosomes join with my mother's ovule that haves 23 chromosomes too mixed, they create a new human who all the cells except the sex cells have 46 chromosomes and the sex cells have 23 chromosomes.
The DNA of my parents sex cells mixed and the DNA mixed and that DNA belongs to the new human who was me.
The DNA is our chip it's the thing that difference us of all the people who is around us, is like our hard disc, but the reality is that we have the 99% of DNA of our parents and 1% of our own DNA.

MOTHER: I have the legs, feet,teeth, fingers, hands, hair color, skin color of my mom so in this case she is the dominat and my dad is ressesive.

FATHER: I have the eyes, eyebrows, head shape, nose and likes of my dad so in this case he is the dominant and my mom is ressesive.

But I also have the temperament of the two, that happens when they mixed so is called co-dominant.

I look like this because the life decided to make me like this and I love the way I am, I consider me cute, sweet, funny, and I love me the way I am, because I'M UNIQUE! and anybody in the world is like me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Sofi! That was a sweet reflection... I love when you said you lve the way you are because you are unique, yes you are! and very special too!

    A correction at the end: I consider myself cute...

    ResponderEliminar