sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

MATEO MI PLANTA!!!


OVERVIEW:
create a new life for helping the world.
PURPOSE:
to create a new plant and see how he grow and learned how they are.
HYPOTESIS:
I think my plant is going to grow, but i have to give to my plant allways many love, water, sunligth for he grow big and big.
INTRODUCTION:
my plant doesnt grow because I need to give him many love and also to give him water all days on the morning, I think next time I have to give him many love and also many water all the days on the morning.
Plants reproduce in a form called asexsually because they doesnt have a sperm intro an ovule for create a new live or a new baby plant.
when it star to pass the days I was many preucupate because my plant doesnt grows and then on other day I sad why it doesnt grows? , then I reflect I was thinking I have togive him more love, water, and also many sunligth.
MATERIALS:
good soil
container
water
many love and also many responsability
METHOD:
first I take the container and I put many soil at the middle of the container
then I put the seed on the container
I put water in the soil
I wate many days
Juan Sbastian Corzo Millan
5'a


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario