lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

my plant °°moñito°°

My plant

°°Moñito°°

PORPOUSE: To look at the life cycle of one living thing and how is all the process through the one it have to pass.

HYPOTHESIS: My hypothesis was that °°Moñito°° was going to be a healthy plant that would grow normally with the help of all the resources it need.

When I plant my as my hypothesis said I thought it was going to grow but today my plant haven’t grow and I give the plant water sun light and I always care about it. Some reason by the ones I think my plant didn’t grow is because maybe it need more sunlight or I could also put too much water or maybe it could I need to be less water I thing also that one of the last reasons that it doesn’t grow is because I could put °°Moñito°° to deep but know I have of experience that the next time I plant a seed or a plant I must watch more the things and the cares that it need for it can grow without any problem

MATERIALS:

1. A plastic container

2. Some seeds

3. Soil

4. Water

PROCEDURE:

First you take the plastic container and you add soil then you add the seeds and they have to be down the soil for they can grow and then diary you have to feed them with water also given it sunlight and you have to wait until your plant start to grow strong and happy and you will be happy because you give life to a real living thing.

¿I prove or not prove my hypothesis?

I didn’t prove my hypothesis because I thought °°Moñito°° was going to grow but it didn’t grow so I didn’t my hypothesis was totally wrong.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario