sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Jinny my beautiful plant !!!




OVERVIEW:

Create a new life, planting a seed.



PURPOSE: By planting a seed (creating a new life) we can see how this living being grows.





HYPOTHESIS: My expectations are that Jinny (my dear and beautiful plant) grows correctly, with all the things it need, my love, water, sun and good soil.



INTRODUCTION: The beans I planted grow if you give love, care, atention,sun, water,etc..



Plants reproduce asexually, because they doesn't need a sperm or an ovule to reproduce, they reproduce by themselves that´s an asexual reproduction.



When my bean grew, it has an aspect strange because the bean goes out of the soil but when the bean get out the lives has a beautiful aspect. When the lives are already out of the bean, the beans dry and it have an aspect like of a raisin.



When the seed of the bean fall down and fall into the soil, the life cycle star again.That's why it's an asexual reproduction.



Materials:


  • Transparent plastic container.

  • Seeds ( anyone)

  • Water

  • Good soil

  • Love, care and responsability.


Methood:



  1. In the container put good soil until the soil is at the midle.

  2. Put the seeds in the container, when the soil is already there.

  3. Complete puting the soil in the container, making sure that the container is not full and cover the seeds.

  4. Water the plant with enough water.

  5. Put it in the sun.


Jinny grew correctly and I am happy for it, at the first days all the plants of my classmate were growing so quickly and I felt some sad and disappointed, but Jinny started growing and I felt a sense of comfort in knowing that Jinny was growing and I was doing a great work.

2 comentarios:

  1. sOFI, super nice, super complete super organized.... I loved it!!! and the picture? LOVELY!!!

    ResponderEliminar