domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?!

When my father’s sperm, which had part of his DNA, joined with my mother’s ovule, which also had part of her DNA, their DNA mixed and that’s why I have some physical characteristics of my mother and other from my father. But sometimes some characteristic is a mix of both, these is called co-dominant.

The DNA is like a USB where there’s a lot of information. Imagine my parents are two USBs and there is born a little USB, which is me, this little USB have joined the information of the other USBs, there is a new USB with unique information, like me.



<My eyes color, my hair color, my chin and my cheek are the same as my mother. So in these characteristics my mother DNA was the dominant.




< My skin color, my hands, my nose, my height and my feet measure are the same as my father. So in these characteristics my father DNA was the dominant.





> But I also have some other characteristics that are a mix from both which are my ears and my temperament, like I just said these is called co-dominant.

1 comentario:

  1. Wow!!! I love it Lala!! I love the fact that u compared it to a USB! It was very creative but correct. Less mistakes too! Super super nice!

    ResponderEliminar