domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

ALVIN AND SIMON, MY PLANTS!

OVERVIEW:
We had created a new life by planting a seed

PURPOSE:
Our unit of inquiry is about the life cycle of all living beings, so with this seed we plant we can observ and learn more about plants live cycles.

HYPOTHESIS:
I thought that both of my plants will grow save and healthy with the love, water and the sun I gave them every day, I also thought this two plants would make part of my life since this day I plant them.

INTRODUCTION:
The peach and the bean I planted reproduce by asexual reproduction: one cell can split into two giving you two identical cells, that type is giving you two identical cells.

The plants take more or less 3 weeks growing, if they have the necessary implements (soil, water, sun and love) and then they will grow and complete their life cycles.

MATERIALS:
- Transparent plastic container
- Seeds (beans, etc..)
- Good soil
- Water
- Sun
- Love

PROCEDURE:
In the container you put soil, and you put the seeds and you cover them with more soil, then you water them and put them where they receive sun until they grow, every day you have to give them water and love.

OBSERVATIONS:
My plants never grow and I dont know what was my fault but it was so sad that they never grow, every day I gave them water, sun and love waiting eager that they grow, but they never grow and I try by puting some seeds of calendula but neither the seeds grew.

CONCLUSION:
My hypothesis was wrong because both of my plants never grew and they dont make part of my life, this lab was important because we learn more about plants life cycles and different types of create a life.

ENDURING UNDERSTANDING:
Genetics is related with DNA because each living being is different and have different characteristics and thats why is unique and the DNA made our genetic and our way of develop, thats way our world have many diversity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario