jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

WHY I LOOK LIKE THIS


Why i look like this?
Because genetically dominant genes from my mother about my father, and that is how i have brown eyes like my mother, and brown straight hair and white complexion. However my body composition is different from her, she is short and tend to be higher in my adulthood, perhaps because my uncles and my grandfather of my mother are tall and thin build. Of course i have physical traits similar to those of my father, my nose and his nose, his father and my uncles from my father, is a bit thik, a feature that characterize the family of my father. I am also quite and serene as my mother, but I inherited the temper of my father.
I receive so much love and affect of my parents so I tend to do the same with my cousins and in general to all children. Mu father has an exellent quality, he is a methodical, carefull and extremely organize, and I am pretty far from that virtue.
In general I consider myself as a good person, my family is also, I belive in the power of the word because my parents always keep their promises, what they tell me is that I have o train me for a future study to have an exelent work with what i like so we can hopefully have a beautifull family.
I am a good person in my house are always talking about the importance of values in life and even though I still have alot to learn, always try to act with honesty, integrity and responsability.
Why i look like this?
Simply because God makes me like this.

Juan Diego Angulo Ariola 5-A

2 comentarios:

  1. Juan Di, I love your last sentence "God makes me like this" because it means that the destination happents.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ok, Juandi, do you look like that because of genes? or because of God?? I didn´t quite get it....??

    I loved your explanation, and reflection...

    ResponderEliminar