sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Vimus my dear plant

OVERVIEW:
Create a new life by planting a seed
PURPOSE:
By creating a new life by planting a seed we can evidence their process and some parts of the life cycle of this individual.
HYPOTHESIS: My speculation is that the plant grows correctly if I give the components that they need like water, sun, and a soil where it can grows correctly and I could create a new life.
INTRODUCTION:
The beans and the lentils (that where the seeds I planted) reproduce asexually, it means that does not need from the other gender to reproduce so it would be natural cloning.
The plant grows one week more or less then of the seed is inserted on the soil if has the factors that it need for grow properly, then of this the process of metamorphosis would start.
When the beans reproduce it is shown on the aspect when the petals dry and start to fall, this means that the ovaries of the flower begin to grow into bean pods. This process of reproducing of beans is also known as flowering.
If pods are allowed to mature, they create pods that are full of seeds, when the development of the seeds is completing; this product would excellent in proteins.
When the process is ready the pods dry letting the seeds fall to the soil and star again the life cycle.
MATERIALS:
  • A transparent plastic container
  • Water
  • Fresh or good soil
  • Seeds (beans, lentils, flowers) 
  •  Love and responsibility  
PROCESS:
  1. Insert fresh or good soil into the plastic transparent container
  2. Then put the seed and cover it with more soil
  3. Water the plant
  4. Expose it for  have sun
OBSEVATIONS:  Hear I would show what happens to my plant and what I wrote in my bitacora
My plant grows only until the sixth day; I think this is normal because normally a bean grows more or less in its first week.
The roots began to been exposed on its third day, they could be there before I saw it but that was the day it was exposed
Now my dear Vimus has a measurement between five and nine centimeters. 
I COMPROVE OR DENEGATE MY HYPOTESIS?
I COMPROVE IT because my speculation was if I gave the components the seed needs I would create a new kind of life, and yes because I was worried of my plant and I gave it what I can gave to him to be healthy.
CONCLUSION:  Why does DAN is so important in genetics?
It is important because the DNA is what makes an individual singular and unique on the world. Also because all of us have different DNA and that make us an individual that helps to paint a varied world full of different species, colors, odors and flavors so be thankful because we are just in a fantastic world that the nature had gave us.
    




http://www.buzzle.com/articles/life-cycle-of-bean-plant.html

4 comentarios:

  1. salo me gusto mucho tu reporte se NOTA QUE TE ESFORZASTE mucho salo me encanto tu reporte para la próxima vez me voy a intentar esforzar como tu te cojo de ejemplo bueno salo te felicito y creo que un reporte super ! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Salo i like very much your report, because is complete and organize. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Salo your report is complete and organize, I love your reflection, it's a great report and I hope Vimus and their sisters and rothers continue growing, your report was excellent I only love it!

    PD: YOU ARE A GREAT MOM!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. DEAR GOD.... You´re just getting better and better...!!! Some mistakes but not so many.... ur spelling is getting better!!! You know what? Because you want to get better... that´s why.

    the article/report was awesome... very complete, organized and looking very cose to what we did with the lab.... CONGRATULATIONS!

    ResponderEliminar