sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

My plant

Overview:
Create a new live planting a seed.
Purpose:
Plant a seed and see all it process.
The cycle of my plant was really incredible because is not a bean, is not a lentil is an especial flower that I planted in my house and I seee how it grow , when was little I only see a little part of green , all the plants have a process.
1. Germination
2. Seed sprout
3. Flowering
4. Pollination
5. Flower to fruit
My plant do all that process, only need the 4 and 5 to finish , my plant is a petunia and have aproximately 3 months, I think is really beautiful, I think my plant is going to survive to much.
All I do all days for look my plant grow:
When in a day not rain I put water, I think is good have the plants out so I put it out because it need sun water and rain so I take out.
My plant is very small but it is going to grow so much because when I'm not in the house it receives all necessary of the nature.
Now it grows without problems and is going to reproduce in a time when is prepeared to do it.
All living things need water, and someones need food because the plants cannot eat, they absorb the water that give the rain or us.
The plants do something very important in our lives and we are distroing them, they do the photosintesys that give us the air because they take the water, the carbon dioxide and the solar light and make the air for us to breathe.

1 comentario:

  1. juanca:

    well is sad to know that your plant is not at school but, is that really your plant?; well but I really can´t tell you nothing because I don't know if you are saying the true or not.

    ResponderEliminar