domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

why do I look like this

why do i look like this

the reason I am like this is because the genes y have in my chromosomes determinate each characteristic my body have they also can determinate how my character , they determ each part of my body and the way I am I inherit twenty three chromosomes from my father and twenty three from my mother this mix makes mi be different to any body in the entire world but the thing who have all my genes and makes me unique is my DNA , is a structure made up by these tiny things called genes caring all the information in my body the DNA have the answer of how I am and how I am going to be

father :the characteristics I inherit from my father are my completely black hair my eye brows my face shape my mouth my legs my hands my ears my skin tone and my legs and arms hair

mother :the characteristics I inherit from my mom are my nose my eye lashes my fits my arms my neck my thonge and my fingers

I thing its amazing how all these billions of cells can really determinate how a person can be and how it can go trough other generation.

by santiago lopez

1 comentario:

  1. Santa, I am just going to give you the chance to correct it... please do it. y for I? al for all? etc....

    ResponderEliminar