domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?


All of us have DNA that is like our chip because it contains all of our information( hair color, eyes color, nose, skin tone etc.)
but where do we take the DNA?
well when an individual reproduces the DNA of the two indivuduals mix an that is how we get our DNA.

Now I would show you some photos an I would tell you some characteristics. Of my phisycal appear and my relatives.




MOTHER: 

I have the hair color and the skin color like my mom, my legs and my ears are also like my mother, the shape of the face, the nose and the lips are like of my mom.
FATHER:



FATHER:

I have the same heigth of my father, the color of the eyes, the eyebrows, the freckles, the hand, the teeth, the nails, the feet and the shoulders, but I also get his temperament.
i think that my father was more dominant in my creation, because i look more to my father than my mother, and also his family.







So for me the answer of WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS is:
because all the people is unique and our DNA make us different from others because no one looks the same like us.                                    

1 comentario:

  1. Manu, good one... I liked it, you were very specific, still with some mistakes!!!

    ResponderEliminar