sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Why do I Iook like this?


I look like this because the DNA of my parents give all my physical and mental aspects, my mother and my father give they DNA thats why we are like we are, because the DNA of our family has many generations ago we can have the diseases of they grandpa or others, this repeat generations because they pass they DNA and the errors that have the DNA (the DNA have some letters, like a cheat) is because has inherited the disease of the family, if a person gives a disease hereditary and is not of family it is not going to inherit because is not a DNA problem is because other cause.
I'm like this because I have the color of my mother I inherited the myopia of my father I have the eyes color of my mother, I have the form of the eyes of my father, I have the hair of my mother, I have the characteer of my father, etc...
As you can see we can inherit what ever of our family mental and physical all the things they have.
Probably my sons in the future are going a inhert my physical or mental, or are going to have they mother things or mental

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario