domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

science lab of the plant

In this experiment we wanted to create a new life.



Firts we talked with our teacher about the responsability of creating a new life.



We needed: seeds easy to gorw like beans or lents, soil that has the ingredients for the plant to grow, a plastic recipient where the plant can grow and we could see the process, and water for the plant to grow.



First we had to put some of the soil in the plastic recipient, then we planted the seed almost in the midel part of the plastic recipient, the techer told us to see the plant three days each week until the plant grow up, we also had to water it each day, but no't using so much water because we could kill the plant.



Even the seeds where easy to grow, we almost had to wait 3 weeks for the plants to grow.



Every day I water the plant and when the first week was finishing I could ovserved that some small roots where growing inside the soil, three days after the small root were now many and they were bigger, then the firt time I saw them. 4 days after I saw the big roots I could see a small green part of the plant that was getting out of the soil. 2 days after the plant was all ready out of the soil, it was big, but the leaves had to grow many more, they will be big the day after.





I think that the plant grew because I took care of the seed, I was very careful with the water I gave to it and because I didn't let any bad thing to happen to the plant until it grew.
In these science lab I learned that a new life is something that comes with a very big responsaility, because we have to take care of it every time, it also have many rigths we have to think about, we have to give it food, take care when it is seek, so you have to be mature before thinking to crete a new life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario