domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

MY PLANT

CRIPI
My plant is called Cripi and I had high hopes that it would grow.  
I plant a seed of peach pit.  
My plant was not growing and I felt very sad because I have seen other plants grew and not mine.
I put him water and I was watching him every day,  after a few days waiting that she grew up I does not seen any change in him.  
one day when I get to school I found Cripi seed outside of the soil, I was very sad because Cripi already had roots and also because she was like my daughter. 
I was not brave at all with the person that had do that, but I was very disappointed because it took the life of my plant! Valentina try to  fix it again to see if she revive, but I knew that it would not happen nothing and it would not be born again, I put it in the sun, I saw it more times at the day, I put water on it and anything happens, but I alredy knew that  she was dead. 
One moment I thought the seed was not born because that was too large for a small space, or that the seed was slow to grow more than the others and hope was born, But my hopes were destroyed.
But not until I felt the earth was dying with her because she put raspy, seemed like rocks, and it appears that the dead embers land or abiamos damaged but all of it land cojido lugarera impossible for me embers land poor, entoncessi mine was bad because the other if you grew up and mine not? Unfortunately, if it was my fault if he died or the person who took their land, or were not well cared for, or the choke on so much water, so many possibilities that do not even know if it would be able to plant other more plntar But e lost the confidence of another plant by plant openings and had the disappointment of having lost my first fplant, also feel a great sadness to learn that other children grown and not mine, but all is because theiresponsability and I think it was a mother very irresponsible not to protect from any risk it might have. 
And that is the story of my llittle plan that has die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario