domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS???


I look like this because we have the DNA of our parents and we have some things that I like to my father and mother.iam so happy how I am because we are not equal we have different to all the people in the world, we have different feelings or thinking’s, I don’t know why the people want to be equal to others I think it is so stupid because if someone is black you want to be black you are not happy how you are I think we have things of our father and of our mother because of our genes ,if our mother have the hair black and our father brown and our hair is black the gene is dominant of my mother I say to all people don’t think like others think only you and also take your own decisions and don’t put attention to the other persons to take other decisions you are like that and you have to give thanks to God because you are living and not dead and also because you are like that physical and emotionality in you ,don’t be like that and always give thanks of all your family give to you because is something you need.
JUAN SEBASTIAN CORZO
5A

1 comentario:

  1. Juanse, Even though you made quite many mistakes, and you didn´t use any PUNCTUATION, I understood your message and I liked it.

    You don´t say thinking´s: thoughts.
    i (no!!!): I (YES!!)

    ResponderEliminar