sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

my plant SA and MY (SAMY)

Mi 2 plants are called SA and MY but tall them SAMY, the seeds are 2 beans, one in each corner of the recipient, the first day I put to SAMY water for they grow up. The first weekend SA shows the first sense of live, he was getting out from the big bean, but MY was to slow for grow.
SAMY they are ready have many roots including MY, but he did not grow up!
And this is bad part of all this some kids were not responsible and also kill my 2 babies, I do the necessary for day didn’t die but I do many sacrifices and I save the live from SAMY they in the board of the dead
The next day, after SA born, there was a little grass growing next to MY, but MY was not born.
The second weekend MY was getting out from the little bean, but SA was a little teenager because he got many leaves in the top of him. Next day SAMY where growing up, my 2 babies are very tall including MY that was a kid in this moment, but SA was the old one because was the told one, he all ready 5 leaves, many roots, etc.
And now my tow babies make me happy all day, I put to SAMY many water and sun for they are strong and I never I am going to forget that I create a live.


Enduring understanding: in this experiment I learned that humans also can create live naturally no like the Scientifics that they do all with their machines and they not do something naturally like plant a tree or a flower  and we have to respect God because he is the only one that can create an animal or human naturally.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario