viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?



  • Because by my genes of my family (dad and mom) make my live! , the thing ho also make me alive was my D- N- A , that have all my imformation , and also the things ho deside how I am gonna be, was the CHROMOSOMES.

  • Y has the brown eyes of my dad , the skin as my mom , the nose as my dad , my voice of my mom , the hair of my mom , the smile as my mom , the hands as my dad , the mouth as my mom , the stature as my dad , the teeth as my mom , the eyes brow as my dad , the temperament as my mom , and my nails of my dad .

  • when my fathers sperm has 23 chromosomes joins, whit my moms ovule that have 23 chromosomes , they mix , they create a knew life ( me ), so when my fathers sperms joins whit my moms ovule they got 46 chromosomes .

  • the DNA is like a chip where you have all your imformation, and your DNA makes you diferent from other people, you have the 99 % of the DNA of your parents, but the one that is mising is the other 1 % but the 1 % is yours form your awn DNA .

  • I love my mom, my dad and my brother , they are all for me, I don’t know what I can make whit out them , I love them, and nobody is going to change , I LOVE THEM!

3 comentarios:

  1. Vale, please correct your text!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vale I think your text was really nice but you know you need to correct your spelling mistakes and it was also a little bit confusing so i think you need to write with more coherence and my advice is that when you finish to write something is better to read it again so you make sure what mistakes do you have

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thank you angie and gio I all ready correct it so I want my text be beater :)

    ResponderEliminar