domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

My baby biollet


Hypothesis: my plant would grow and are not going to dead because I am going to take care of them.

In January 14 we have a beautiful experience we plant some seeds and we create a new live, the seeds I plant were of “PENSAMIENTO”.

How we plant our seeds?

1st day Wright about my plant: We went to the soccer field and we took of a plant soil, then we put that soil in to our container I put the seeds I plant a lot because they were so little. And then some soil agene then I put some water and I put it in the class room.

2nd day I Wright about my plant: There was not change the roods don’t grow and it was like a week and I was so worried.

3rd day Wright about my plant: My plant absorbed all the water and the roods start to grow.

4th day Wright about my plant: I note a lot of changes the plants start to grow and there were a lot and so little.

5th day Wright about my plant: the plant were bigger and roods too, and a little plant start to grow in the middle of the plant.

How my plants grow?

My plan grow because I give it all days water, love I put it out of the class room for it absorbed sun and do not die I give it a lot of love and I pay a lot of attention to it.

Conclusion: My hypothesis was correct my plants grow and they don’t die they are healthy and the grow each day I take care of them I give them water now that plants are my little babies and I give them all the love I have each day.

Enduring understanding: To create a new live is so difficult is a big responsibility, I had learned that if we are going to create a new live we have to be responsible we must have on mind that we have to pay attention to it and it needs now my plant is part of my live. I learn to that all of the living beings are different and have gens and DNA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario