sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011


My plant lolipop


I was so anxious the first day, that I put it in her house, I saw her and I put her water.
I feel so good because I was going to be mother! I said: I am going to be mother! I can´t believe it! So I was so anxious to be mother. They pass weeks and my plant grows. I feel so happy because I am a good mother because I was doing my work very well.
I saw it grow and grow and I was saying OMG it is growing! But then there was the problem, my plant stops to grow and the other plants start to grow a lot and I was like grow lollipop, but she don’t wants to grow, it had a lot of roots, but I don’t understand why she was not growing so I was so preoccupant, but I said why she is not growing?
Then I think from when she was like that and I found that it was one day I don’t went to the school. I am sad because know I know that I can be a bad mother, but I think that I am only preparing to be a good mother. I know I am in process, but I don’t like that my plant die and don’t grow like the other ones. I am sad, but I am in process so I don’t worried so much, because I know that when I grow up I am going to be a very good mother. I want that my children be like me in the way of the things I like, like dance, sing, etc.
I know my children’s are not going to be bad of the way they are.
Going again to the thing of the plant I am so sad because my beautiful plant dies, but it doesn’t matter a lot because it is a plant, I know that if I was that day in the school she was not going to die, because nobody made me the favor of give her water and she dies because of that, because nobody made me the favor of give it water.
So I am happy and sad. Happy because I learned to be responsible and sad because my beautiful lollipop die.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that! But I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother, because you love and care for all living things, and babies are sooo cute!
    Love, Mom

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lauris, Finally I can check yr report, and I liked it. besides the many mistakes you´re reflective and realized that you didn´t take good care of your plant. But, it did grow!

    ResponderEliminar