sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

! why the human being reproduce ? !


  • a human being can reproduce whit the women reproductive system and the male reproductive system when the male and the women joins something called egg and sperm and when the egg and the sperm joins it is called fertilization and whit that they make a new life a baby .


  • The human being reproduce to create a new life to bring more people to the world and because one of most beautiful things that to a a person can happen is have a a baby



    For me to have a baby is very important because a baby can change my life, a baby is one of most important things in the world because that little person maybe can change al the world


7 comentarios:

  1. yeah , i think as a woman i will love to be a mom , and i agree with you it will change our lifes .

    i suggest you to be carefull with the punctuation , i know im not an expert in english , but it was kind of hard for me to read it .
    i think you can do it better , you are really inteligent and you can do even moree .
    ;) love u !! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola vale me parecio super tu texto lo unico que encontre que puedes mejorar es la ortografia y la organizacion de tu texto me refiero a el cambio de letra , me gusto mucho .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajjajj muchas gracias santa y mari les agradezco mucho la próxima vez lo tendré en cuenta ! ;D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. vale! what a good text, plus you realize all, is very interesting, i suggest you to remember the punctuation, the spelling and the letter and trie to do it longer ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Princes, I thought I had written a comment before, but I guess I didn´t? Well, as I thought I had said it´s much better! But it´s not 200-word reflection! Your spelling is better, but you still need to work on it, the message was understood, but you need to be more coherent!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Vale try to improve in the spelling and punctuation because it is very different to read it. I like your reflection.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Vale is very good your work but i know you have so much capacity to improve in your work, and of that you can take so much information but
    VERY GOOD

    ResponderEliminar