martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Fragmentation


Fragmentation is a form asexual reproduction or clonning where an organism is split into fragments. Fragmentation is caused by mitosis.Fragmentation is seen in many organisms such as molds, some annelid worms and sea stars.Binary fission of single-celled organisms such bacteria, protozoa and many algae is a type of fragmentation.

- If asexual reproduction (clonning) is natural in some organisms, why is it negative in humans?

Well asexual reproduction is totally natural in some organisms, but is not natural in humans because, like asexual reproduction is natural for organisms, for humans is natural sexual reproduction.That's why is negative for humans asexual reproduction.


- What could happen if humans clones?

I think if humans clones, all things will change first because they are gonna be clones exactly like me and I will never die because when I die is going to be another me, and the life cycle is going to change because we never disappear.

3 comentarios:

  1. Good job Sofi. I liked yur reflection. There were some mistakes though!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sofi so interesting!!!!
    I like it!!!!!
    Good job and continue like that!!!

    ResponderEliminar